Add $XX.XX USD to unlockFREE SHIPPING
Mega Oil Recipes
We have chosen to use only seed oils as many people with allergies cannot tolerate fish oils that are predominately used for EFA's. These seeds give our Mega Oil a delicious nutty flavor.
Our Mega Oil is also conveniently available in liquid form as then it can be easily consumed right off the spoon or quickly added to meals.
Please remember that when you bring the Mega Oil home to put it in the fridge as after it has been opened it must be refrigerated! You cannot cook with the Mega Oil but you can add it to any already prepared foods. Here is a sample of one we have tried and love!
For more delicious and healthy recipes you can download our Mega Oil ebook for free!
- 1 can chickpeas (reserve half the liquid from the can)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons mega oil black pepper to taste
- In a blender, chop the garlic. Pour chickpeas into blender, reserving about a tablespoon for garnish. Place lemon juice, tahini, chopped garlic, mega oil and salt in blender.
- Blend until creamy and well mixed.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with pepper over the top. Garnish with reserved chickpeas
Mega Oil Smoothie
1 cup plain yogurt
2 cups frozen blueberries
½ cup of green tea
1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
3 teaspoons of Mega oil
- Start by steeping your green tea. Preferably, use fresh matcha powder over the teabag variety, since green tea (much like omega-3 fish oil) is better in a fresh, less processed form.
2. In a blender, combine the yogurt, blueberries, and green tea and blend until smooth. Add the honey if you prefer the extra sweetness.
3. Pour the mixture into a tall glass.
4. Now, with a spoon, stir in the Mega Oil until smooth.
- 2 large avocados (peeled, pitted, and halved)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of mega oil
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender. Process until completely smooth.
- Transfer to a sealable container and refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with grated dark chocolate and/ or coconut whipped cream.